POSITION TITLE: Market research analyst
POSITION DUTIES: Alpha-Omega Amusements, Inc. has an opening for Market research analyst. The role is responsible for assessment of the Entertainment Industry consumer preferences in order to help company decide how to shape, advertise, and market current and future products and services. The Market research analyst will monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends, measure the effectiveness of marketing programs and strategies, devise and evaluate methods for collecting data. The Market research analyst will also gather data about consumers, competitors, and market conditions, analyze data, convert complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and reports, prepare reports and present results to clients and management, market the Alpha-Omega Amusement projects, products and services such as Redemption & FEC Report, Foundations Entertainment University, Appsolute Applications, Alpha-Omega Sales, Blog, Frank ‘the Crank’s Daily News. In addition, The Market research analyst will research new ways to improve digital marketing efficiency with YouTube videos and blogging.
Requirements: Employer will accept a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or closely related field plus 3 years in job offered or related occupation. In the alternative employer will accept 5 years in job offered or related occupation.
Education or Experience must include:
– Conducting market research and performing market analysis
– Qualitative and quantitative research studies focusing on competitor and customer intelligence
– Utilize relevant industry and benchmark metrics for comparison purposes
– Examine and analyze statistical data and forecast future trends and behaviors
– Perform market segmentation analysis through geographic, demographic, psychographic and/or behavioral analysis
– Working within an international market, predominantly Eastern Europe
– Creating and distributing text, audio and video content for the Entertainment Industry
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training and experience.
JOB LOCATION: 14513 Global Parkway, Fort Meyers, FL 33913
WHERE TO APPLY: attn. Frank Seninsky, 14513 Global Parkway, Fort Meyers, FL 33913